It’s primary election season in my county and thus the incessant political text messages and spam phone calls have begun from lackeys trying to get out the vote for their guy/gal. Can’t these idiots read a vote register? I’m not even eligible to vote in primaries.
But I guess politicians are now so classless that they have no shame in being straight spam calls. The one that happened last night I answered without looking, hung up on the lady, and then afterwards realized the phone had marked the call “Spam Risk” to begin with. I started cracking up, even the phone company holds these fools in contempt.
Let’s replace all pathetic politicians with dolphins. What’s that they’ll say? Dolphins can’t talk, read, or write? Whaaat, is everyone now a marine biologist? 97% of Congress can’t talk, read, or write at a ten year old level anyways.
1) Are cute, happy, and can do tricks
2) Are incapable of being bought or becoming corrupt
3) Can’t be haughty or hold the peasants in contempt
4) Not capable of passing 3,726 page laws that only make things worse
5) Are incapable of making spam phone calls due to lack of phone ownership or thumbs
6) Can’t jump on Twitter to lie or spread hatred in pursuit of political gain
7) Will work together with other dolphins to solve problems as a group
8) Can be trained to act as a third column navy to destroy Russian Black Sea Fleet
9) Giant fish tanks on Congress floor will make CSPAN actually watchable
10) Dolphins will pass legislation through series of whines and clicks; interpretation of what these sounds mean will guide how laws are passed; interpretation will be done on an annual basis by ten randomly selected Americans who can only serve one time; Congressional efficiency will increase 1,437%