When you’re hardly home at all, for months on end, you’re out of control. So we’ll get that control back. By taking away everybody else’s ability to control anything.
Home keeps us in check. We understand our surroundings and follow our routines. So when we can’t do that? It’s time to do everything we can to destroy everybody else’s routines.
Do you find this methodology confusing or bizarre? Well then, please e-mail me your contact information so we can place you at the top of our list.
We’re rather quiet lately as we’ve been on travel for work(s). For the last six months the ability to place the head on the same pillow for a complete week has not existed. It’s delightful to live out of a suitcase for weeks on end. It comes with the following delicious traits:
– Ponder all day what expensive dive you’ll eat at in the evening.
– Spend four dollars to wash your clothes in machines manufactured in Albania.
– Use towels that a lizard would discard as uncomfortable.
– Find new and inventive ways to hide your valuables from hotel staff or local degenerates who will cave in your rental car window, day or night.
– Consider homicide against your supervisor(s) who mercilessly task you with duties and responsibilities you are incapable of fulfilling while on the road.
So I’m going to solve all this with the assistance of my guests by using their brutal incoherent methods. We’ll twist the control back into my favor:
– Approach the local proprietor, demand food, refuse payment, and then throw rocks through his establishment’s windows.
– Drive to the hotel owner’s house, conduct laundry operations on site, and then break his or her appliances with a bat.
– While at said hotel overlord’s hovel, steal all towels.
– Leave expensive gold coins atop the rental car dashboard. When said local degenerates approach, fire marbles at them from a paintball marker.
– When back home, leave the airport, stop by the boss(es)’ house(s) and burn it to the ground. Dance giggling around the flaming building like a lunatic.
“Good evening human scum. This is Captain Esh-Ala at the controls today. In accordance with the New Realm, please empty your valuables into the seat pocket. Depart the aircraft. Nobody is traveling anywhere, anymore. Please cooperate. We desire to keep liquidation to an absolute minimum.”