If you pulled six screaming children and two single supermodels from a burning car tonight while your own clothes were on fire, you’d still be less famous than the twisted scum that murdered more than 60 people yesterday. This is what he wanted. He wanted fame. And yet folks are all about it. He’s got that fame. He wins.
Folks are all into getting inside the brain of this piece of filth. What was his motive? His reasons? But if you remember back in 2015 when the psychotic German pilot also committed an act of mass murder via his airplane? I wrote this. I stand by every word I said.
What was his motive? Who cares. He was evil. That’s all that matters. Fuck him.
But hey, just relax folks. It’s all good. You should just relax, because you have no choice. No matter how you feel about guns or gun control or politics? Your opinions, desires, etc, are all irrelevant. You can either hide under a pile of coats or just live your life and hope you don’t get struck by lightening.
No politician or leader anywhere from either dysfunctional political party has any idea how to stop any of this from happening again.
If you are anti-gun: Well, there are hundreds-of-millions of firearms on America’s streets today. Even if you ban every gun purchase from tomorrow morning it won’t change anything. Even the most fervent anti-gun types aren’t preaching confiscation as that’s too extreme.
If you are pro-gun: Well, I guess we are at the point where you need your own personal main battle tank. For even if you were in Vegas carrying your own slung assault rifle at the concert, you were still out-gunned and out-positioned before the first shot was fired.
It might take half-a-century for America to come to grips with all this gun stuff, one way or the other. In the meantime, you’re just a potential victim on your stroll through the park on a sunny day.
But hey, we at TAP are here to help. So we created this handy diagram to help you intellectually plan how your kid’s birthday party should play out. Please bear with us as we explain in detail how this is going to work:
1) Family Picnic Area: Where you, your kids, friends, their kids, and other happy people eat a tasty home cooked potluck meal.
2) Emergency Dugout: When the shooting starts, this pre-dug four foot trench will serve as the bailout point for all individuals. You’ll need to run drills at the start of the party with all participants. It’s best to get in the face of the kids during these drills to ensure they know you mean business and you can properly simulate the stress and terror they’ll endure once the first person is struck by gunfire.
3) Bathrooms: You’ll need more than one bathroom, because all those kiddies will need lots of relief time after drinking that tasty sugary party punch.
4) Sandbag Bunker Sentries: You need to make friends with some folks who are heavily armed in their own right. Become friends with cops, current or former military members, or former unemployed African mercenaries. If you can’t become friends, you can hire a moonlight off duty police officer. They set up shop in overwatch behind the sandbags and are thus in a position to immediately return sustained and disciplined fire against any threat.
5) Face Painting Booth: The little ones sure do love the colors and designs that expert painters apply to their faces. I’m told boys want to be Groot and the girls a happy butterfly.
6) Counter Sniper Position: As we’ve seen demonstrated in Vegas and the south of France, the nutcases and terrorists are becoming ever more sophisticated in their attack methods. Not even solid Bunker Sentry positions are enough to protect you. You’ll also need to hire a trained sniper wielding a large frame rifle capable of disabling shooters at extreme distances, or disabling vehicles up to the size of a small delivery van or truck that’s being used to run over people en masse.
7) Baby Animal Petting Zoo: Nothing says fun like petting a baby lemur that’s half asleep. Oh man, look at how closed the baby lemur’s eyes are. He’s barely half awake even when you pet him. Cute little dude.
8) Prepositioned Mass Casualty Aid Station: Let’s face it, even the best of well laid wartime plans go wrong. You could have your fighting positions manned by Rambo and John McClain, but casualties are still going to occur. So you’ll need an aid station on site that can treat the wounded while the police take 27 minutes to clear the shooter(s) and the medevac helicopter(s) can arrive. It’s best to man this point with an experienced mass trauma surgeon. Again, make friends with one if you can to keep your costs down. Otherwise hire one off duty on a moonlight gig.
9) Clown Show: [insert joke here]
Enjoy the party!